This summer, in collaboration with HIS, a well-known travel agency, and Yamanashi Gakuin University, we launched a project called “Online Internship Abroad” to boost the experience of our students. For those who want to…
- work in the travel and tourism industry in the future.
- creating new things
- have more experience that will help their job hunting
- work as a global human resource
【Participation Fee】10,000 yen
The cost of the program is 17,500-27,000 yen, with the balance subsidized by the school.
- Daily Japanese conversation level or higher (other language skills are not required)
- Participate in the whole process and be prepared for it.
- Number of applicants Up to 20 (Applications can be accepted at any time after the online briefing on August 17 until August 20. Application procedures will be announced at the briefing)
HIS Online Internship Participation Flow
STEP１：Get an overview
HIS website https://eco.his-j.com/volunteer/tour/TF-ONLINE-INTN
STEP２：Pre-Entry If you are interested in participating, please pre-register at the following URL
STEP３：【Online information sessions (attend one of them)】
First session: (Mon) August 17, 9:00-10:00 a.m.
Meeting ID: 936 9113 5126
Second session: (Mon) August 17, 17:00-18:00
Meeting ID: 913 1583 0856
STEP４：Entry [Period: (Mon) August 17 – (Thu) August 20]
After the online information session, we will send you the URL for this entry. If you wish to participate in the program, please fill out the form and send it to us.
STEP５：Notification of selection results (university→ student)
We will let you know if your application is accepted or rejected after your application has been reviewed (after filling out the online form).
STEP６：Conducting online interviews
Students who have passed the application screening will be interviewed online to confirm their final decision. (We will also give you details about payment.)
STEP７：Start the project
Please follow the arrangement from the company.
We look forward to seeing you there.