- The school upholds the Japanese spirit as its guiding principle.
- The school upholds the cultivation of national leaders as its mission.
- The school upholds the pursuit of virtue as its ideal.
YGU aims to nurture individuals who can contribute to society with a deep understanding of Japanese culture and a broad, international perspective, thus cultivating a rich cultural awareness and creativity in each of its students.
1. To foster the development of unique individuals with a spirit of self-discipline and tolerance.
2. To develop strong-minded individuals with practical abilities, a wide cultural awareness, and deep specialized knowledge.
3. To create individuals who can contribute to local, national, and international communities, while striving for self-realization.
1.To respect the individuality of students
2.To strive for originality in education, research, and management
3.To actively support the desire to be challenged
4.To collaborate with, and contribute to, communities