School Founding Principles
To be guided by the spirit of Japan
To develop the leaders of the nation as our mission
The pursuit of virtue as an ideal
YGU aims to nurture individuals who can contribute to society with a deep understanding of Japanese culture and a broad international perspective, and to foster a rich cultural awareness and creativity in each student.
1. To foster the growth of unique individuals with a spirit of self-discipline and tolerance.
2. To develop strong-minded individuals with practical abilities, high cultural awareness, and deep expertise.
3. To nurture individuals who can contribute to local, national and international communities while striving for self-realization.
1. Respect the individuality of the student
2. Strive to show originality in education, research and management
3. Actively support the desire to take on challenges
4. Collaborate with and contribute to the local community